Plans For The Future
Originally a series of live conversations held via Instagram, Plans For The Future is now a podcast!
What’s the future of culture where you are?
Hear from five intrepid arts makers from around the world about their hopes, inspiration and predictions for the future.
Join us on Instagram Live to recharge your lunch break and speculate (with hope and optimism) about the future of theatre, performance, arts and culture. We’ll be joined by guests from Buenos Aires, Kyoto, Milan, Nairobi and New York.
The first conversation is on Tuesday 15th June at 1pm GMT with Njoki Ngumi – artist, writer and feminist thinker based in Nairobi, Kenya – and we’ll be live at the same time the following four Tuesdays:
- 15th June – Njoki Ngumi, artist, writer and feminist thinker based in Nairobi, Kenya
- 22nd June – Mariano Pensotti, theatre and cinema artist based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 29th June – Juliet Knapp, co-director of Kyoto Experiment based in Kyoto, Japan
- 6th July – Giorgia Ohanesian Nardin, artist, independent researcher and queer agitator based in Milan, Italy
- 13th July – Meiyin Wang, producer and curator of performance based in New York, USA
Follow us on Instagram to join the conversation.