We’re looking for graphic designer(s) to work with and lead the design for our 2024 festival.
Every two years, LIFT brings bold and unforgettable performances to London, turning the city into a stage. We are known for programming risky and daring theatre, whether that’s art that tackles difficult themes, or performances that disrupt our understanding of what theatre is or can be.
If you’re interested in working with LIFT and would like to receive the full brief, please get in touch with Head of Communications and Audiences Alice Sewell firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 August. The brief will be sent out on 2 August.
We’re interested in hearing from designers or design teams with a diversity of lived experience. Our 2024 programme includes work by Global Majority artists and explores topics of gender, race and identity. We will ask how you/your team will approach this work and what experience(s) or expertise you’d employ.
We particularly encourage applications from groups who are underrepresented in the cultural sector including working class people, disabled people, and people from ethnically diverse backgrounds.
- Please send us a note to tell us you’re interested by 1 August 2023
- We will send you the (top secret!) brief on 2 August 2023
- Send us your responses by Friday 8 September 2023
- We’ll arrange chats about interesting responses week starting 18 September.
- Then we will have a project kick-off meeting with our chosen designer/design team at the end of September 2023.
- The festival will go on-sale in March 2024, and will happen June/July 2024.
£8,000 excl. VAT
Total contract period:
September 2023 – August 2024
Photo: Sun & Sea, LIFT 2022 by Ellie Kurtz.