Nightwalks With Teenagers FAQs
31st May 2018
Nightwalks with Teenagers, 1 – 3 June, 7:30pm
Useful information for ticket holders. Please note, this event has now sold out and there will be no tickets available on the door – please contact us to join the waiting list.
- The show takes place in East London and we’ll be meeting outside The Palm Tree pub in Mile End – audience members are welcome to use the pub’s facilities if you’ve purchased a drink. We recommend audiences travel to Mile End station (Central, District and Hammersmith lines) and walk from there (approx 10 mins – see map below). The nearest bus stop is Stop Q opposite Arbery Road.
- Please arrive between 7-7.15pm in order to allow for plenty of time before the performance starts at 7.30pm.
Please note, the performance has now sold out and there will be no tickets available on the door.
Due to the nature of the performance, latecomers will not be admitted.
- If you plan to cycle to the show, please be advised that the finishing point of the performance is a 20 minute walk from the starting point. The show will finish at approximately 9.30pm.
- This is a walking performance taking place across uneven surfaces and through wooded areas, we recommend you wear comfortable footwear and warm clothing suitable for wet weather.
- Please bring along your printed or digital ticket or other proof of purchase, we will swap this with a wristband before the performance begins.
- There are no toilets along the route. Please do not bring dogs or bikes on the walk either – we recommend you travel light.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the performance and the route it takes, the show is not accessible for wheelchair users. Audience members with additional access requirements are encouraged to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7968 6808 to discuss the suitability of the performance.
- In the event of heavy rain, the show may be postponed in which case you will be informed of any cancellations via email by 5pm on the day of the performance.
- Filming and photography will be taking place during the performance to be used for archive and publicity purposes, if you do not wish to be featured please notify a member of the team.